All code snippets in all my contributions in Stack Overflow and other Stack Exchange sites are additionally licensed to everybody under the Apache License 2.0.
Flair picture CC-BY-SA from http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/File:Drop_bear_sign.png
Member for 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 9 at 23:01
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Open Source 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Freelancing 424 424 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 348 348 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Why would one use both, os.path.abspath and os.path.realpath?
- 53 Should I include license text in a single file or all source files?
- 39 Should I include a copyright line in every file?
- 35 What does 'upstream' mean?
- 33 What's the difference between Copyright and Licensing?
- 28 SVN: how to compare working copy with repository revision?
- 27 What's the right way to ask if a GitHub project is maintained?
- View more network posts →