Providing overkill solutions since 2005
My small Woodworking shed: 12" Planer, 6" Jointer, Router Table, Drill press, Orbital Sanders, 2"x72" belt grinder, bench grinder, Portable Table saw, Radial arm saw, Sliding mitre saw, Vertical band saw, Many hand planes, Many recip saws, Many 7-1/4" circ saws both sidewinder and worm, You can never have enough clamps...
Member for 5 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 21 '18 at 14:04
- Seasoned Advice 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Engineering 1k 1k 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 944 944 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Woodworking 858 858 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 425 425 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Which method of killing the lobster would cause the least pain and distress?
- 20 How do you straighten/bend wood planks without removing any material?
- 20 Is it possible to build an air compressor with no moving parts?
- 10 Is it safe to eat venison tartare from an animal that was harvested in the wild?
- 8 Can I still be sold plumbing fixtures that contain lead?
- 8 BSFC (Brake Specific Fuel Consumption) - How is this a beneficial measurement?
- 7 How are increasingly accurate machines made?
- View more network posts →