Married, father of two boys. Avid gardener, woodworker, PC gamer, linux enthusiast and general technology hobbyist.
Director of IT at Stack Exchange.
- Woodworking 3.8k 3.8k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 759 759 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 695 695 11 gold badge66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Cannot contact serverfault.com
- 27 When using a hand saw, how do I cut a straight line?
- 23 Timestamps across the network are appearing in the future!
- 21 How does a client system in an Active Directory network find in which site it resides?
- 20 How do I prevent chipping when cutting a veneered counter top with a circular saw?
- 19 SSH tunnel over multi hops using putty
- 19 What causes fur clumps on my cat's back, and how can I prevent them?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
13 Community Project: Lets build a workbench! Apr 29 '15
10 Enable MathJax for Woodworking Mar 18 '15
8 Are wood identification questions allowed? Mar 19 '15
6 Who should our moderators be? Mar 23 '15
5 Community Project: Lets build a workbench! Apr 29 '15
3 I need a suggestion for a tag name Mar 20 '15