I have an odd collection of experiences, previous occupations, hobbies and interests. I read constantly and have usually at least something small to say about most things.
Go out and find something you enjoy doing, and try to do it well.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '15 at 19:35
- Home Improvement 1.9k 1.9k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Woodworking 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 466 466 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 424 424 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 301 301 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 36 Exhaust fumes seeping into our 4th floor apartment at night through bathroom and shower vents/fans
- 16 How can I store hand tools so they won't rust?
- 13 What types of food-safe finishes work best for protecting wood that will be outdoors?
- 13 Is this table saw lathe jig safe?
- 11 How can I make my own perforated edge?
- 11 How can I achieve a raw, unfinished look to my project while protecting it from water and physical abuse?
- 10 How do I ensure my drill is perfectly vertical before cutting a hole in my desk?
- View more network posts →