Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Role-playing Games 2.4k 2.4k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Woodworking 405 405 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 143 143 44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 131 131 77 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 111 111 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 What is the easiest way a Wizard can copy-protect the scrolls he makes?
- 42 How do I make engaging Man vs Wild encounters that aren't excercises in rolling dice?
- 17 How do I make a mortise and tenon joints by hand
- 13 Creating additional boards from thick lumber
- 12 Source for Pelor, the Burning Hate's claim that Pelor refused to destroy a vampire
- 11 How can I encourage player engagement between sessions in a West Marches style game?
- 9 Coming up with building layouts on the fly
- View more network posts →