I have been doing woodworking as a serious hobby for about 8 years. I primarily work with power tools, but I have an extensive collection of hand tools as well. I have built a fair amount of cabinetry, including all the cabinets in my garage shop. I have done several band saw boxes, and other small boxes primarily as gifts for friends and family.
Top network posts
- 29 How can I safely move complete 4 ft x 8 ft sheets of plywood alone?
- 24 Why does direction matter when using an electric router?
- 16 How do bench dogs work?
- 14 What am I doing wrong when making lap joints with my stacked dado set?
- 13 How do I achieve a "piano black" high gloss finish on wood?
- 13 Is wood movement an issue with edge banded plywood?
- 13 Should router bits be stored with the gel coating that came on them when they were originally purchased?
- View more network posts →