It was probably my fault.
- Woodworking 5.4k 5.4k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 725 725 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 571 571 33 gold badges88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 444 444 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How does python "know" what to do with the "in" keyword?
- 20 What are the advantages of countersinking screws?
- 17 What is a planer sled and how do you use it?
- 17 What's a bench hook?
- 17 What general considerations do I need to take into account for wood movement?
- 16 What might be stronger than a miter but still look like a miter joint?
- 16 Should I use sandpaper or Steel Wool between coats of polyurethane?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.