Aaron Massey is an Assistant Professor of Software Engineering at UMBC and the Co-Director of ThePrivacyPlace.org. His research interests include computer security, privacy, software engineering, and regulatory compliance in software systems. Aaron is a recipient of the Walter H. Wilkinson Graduate Research Ethics Fellowship and a recipient of a Google Policy Fellowship. Before coming to UMBC, he was a Postdoctoral Fellow at Georgia Tech's School of Interactive Computing. Aaron earned a PhD and MS in Computer Science from North Carolina State University and a BS in Computer Engineering from Purdue University. He is a member of the ACM, IEEE, IAPP, and the USACM Public Policy Council.
Top network posts
- 225 Markdown and including multiple files
- 40 Load rake files and run tasks from other files
- 31 How to avoid gender bias when writing letters of recommendation?
- 17 vim and NERD Tree: Can NERD Tree persist across tabs in MacVim?
- 11 MS Word-style Comments
- 6 What woods take stain well?
- View more network posts →