- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computational Science 647 647 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 221 221 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 How do you set a default root object for subdirectories for a statically hosted website on Cloudfront?
- 28 How to create a new variable and use it in std::tie at the same time?
- 26 Overloaded lambdas in C++ and differences between clang and gcc
- 24 Why does calling std::move on a const object call the copy constructor when passed to another object?
- 21 Measure theoretic definition of curl
- 20 Why is a unique_ptr not freed after a constructor calls an exception?
- 18 Segfault using std::shared_ptr during destruction likely due to too many function calls on the stack
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.