- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Computational Science 492 492 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 196 196 33 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 How do you set a default root object for subdirectories for a statically hosted website on Cloudfront?
- 26 How to create a new variable and use it in std::tie at the same time?
- 26 Overloaded lambdas in C++ and differences between clang and gcc
- 23 Why does calling std::move on a const object call the copy constructor when passed to another object?
- 21 Measure theoretic definition of curl
- 20 Why is a unique_ptr not freed after a constructor calls an exception?
- 18 Segfault using std::shared_ptr during destruction likely due to too many function calls on the stack
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.